The main character loses life when:
- Being attacked (by creatures & villain)
- Get caught in traps
- Suffocated => losing O2 (instant death)
- The main character oxygen supply will decrease as time goes by, but there are things that make it decrease faster:
- Doing certain actions => Attacking
2. Picking up fake O2 tank (lose 1/2 bar)
- The main character can recover his oxygen supply from:
- Support Items => O2 tank
- Going up to the surface => At LVL 1 ONLY : The Open Sea
- Air Pockets => At LVL 2, 3, 4 : Underwater Maze I and II, Shipwreck
- Can only hold 1 item at a time
- Item can only be used once
- Items weight will affect main character's speed (water physics)
- Items will disappear at a given amount of time if not taken
- Main character can drop the treasure chest and it won't disappear, but "Steve"(villain #1) will try to steal the treasure.
- "Steve" will try to attack main character to get the treasure, if he got it and reach the finish before the main character, game over.
- O2 tank
- Fake O2 tank
- Treasure Chest
- Weapons: Starfishes, Harpoons, Octopus/Squid Ink, etc
That's all for now, approval needed, also feedbacks and more ideas please!